Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hello everyone! As my first post I will share with you this week are these adorable button candy earrings made out of polymer clay! This piece is created by TheLollipopStop on etsy!



By:TheLollipopStop on Etsy

Now this is a super cute craft to try at home! I am pretty good at polymer clay crafts myself. Polymer Clay crafts are so fun and addicting! There are so many different things you an create with this stuff. Check out these cute peices I found on Pinterest



By: sweetnsavorytrinkets on Etsy



By: Roscata on Etsy



By: HugsKissesMINI on Etsy



Is anybody else salivating over polymer clay food right now? BECAUSE I AM :) If you want to see more polymer clay charms search up, "Polymer Clay Food" on Pinterest or Etsy. See you soon!

-Fawn




No comments:

Post a Comment